Posted by Top Coaching Experts
Starting date of on line registration 21-07-2011
Last date for on line registration 12-08-2011 DATE OF WRITTEN EXAMINATION
Post Code Post Proposed date of Written Examination
01 Officer MMG Scale -III– Group “A’ 25-09-2011
02 Officer MMG Scale -II– Group “A’ 25-09-2011
03 Officer JMG Scale -I – Group -“A” 25-09-2011
04 Office Assistant (Multipurpose) - Group -“B” 09-10-2011Details Of Vacancies
Officer MMG Scale-III: 04**
Officer MMG Scale-II: 09*
Officer JMG Scale-I: 75
Office Assistants (Multipurpose): 129
** These vacancies are to be filled up with two IT Officers , one Chartered Accountant and one Credit officer
* These vacancies are to be filled up with four I T Officers , one Hindi officer and three Agriculture officers&one Security OfficerNOTE: -
The number of vacancies as also the number of reserved vacancies are provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank. Post PAY SCALE (Rs.)Officer MMG Scale-III
25700-800-29700-900-31500Officer MMG Scale-II
19400-700-20100-800-28100Officer JMG Scale-I
7200-400-7400-500-8900-600-11300-700-16200-1300-17500-800-18300ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA : (A) Nationality / Citizenship:
For Officer MMG Scale III, MMG Scale II&JMG Scale- I (Post Code No. 01, 02 and 03).
Candidate must be Indian citizen.
For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) (Post Code No. 04)
Though Candidate must be Indian citizen, he/she must be a domicile of the state of Uttar Pradesh only.(B) EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION ( As on 31-07-2011) :
POST CODE-1 OFFICER MIDDLE MANAGEMENT SCALE- III.
( i ) Degree from a recognised university with the related subject or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
• For IT Officer -- The candidates having Degree from a recognised University in Electronics & Communication/Computer Science/ Information Technology with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate
• For Chartered Accountant . The Candidate should be Qualified Chartered Accountant .
• For Credit Officer --- The candidates having degree/diploma in Banking & Finance .Experience in all the above Categories :
Minimum 5 years experience as an Officer in any Bank or Financial Institutions in the respective field. POST CODE-2 OFFICER MIDDLE MANAGEMENT SCALE- II1 Information Technology-
Degree from a recognised University in Electronics & Communication /Computer Science/ Information Technology of its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Experience: -
Two years as an officer in any Bank or Financial Institution
2 Agricultural Officer-
Degree from a recognised University in any discipline in Agriculture, Horticulture, Dairy, Animal Husbandry, Forestry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Experience-
Two years as an officer in any Bank or Financial Institution.3 Hindi Officer-
Post Graduate degree in Hindi from a recognised university with a minimum of 50 % marks in aggregate and Hindi & English as main subjects at Degree level. Experience :
Two years experience as an officer in Bank or Financial Institution and should be proficient in Hindi/ English translation and vice versa.4. Security Officer-
Degree from a recognized university in any discipline with a minimum of 50 % marks in aggregate.Experience:
Commissioned Officers not below the rank of CAPTAIN in Army or its equivalent in Navy/Air Force who have rendered at least five years military service including ECOs/SSCOs. Officers of the paramilitary forces equivalent to the rank of Captain or above may be considered in the event of non availability of suitable defence commissioned officer . POST CODE-3 OFFICER JUNIOR MANAGEMENT SCALE- I
(i) Bachelor degree of a recognised University in any discipline or its equivalent.
Preference will be given to the candidates having degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy.
(ii) Proficiency in local language, i.e. Hindi & English.
(iii) Computer knowledge or awareness will be an added qualification. POST CODE-4 OFFICE ASSISTANTS (MULTI PURPOSE)
( i ) Bachelor Degree or its equivalent of a recognised university in any discipline (a) Essential:
Proficiency in local language, i.e. Hindi & English.(b) Desirable:
knowledge of computer skills.(C) AGE: ( As on ( As on 31-07-2011) :
Officer SMG Scale-III :
Above 21 years but below 40 years Officer MMG Scale-II:
Above 21 years but below 32 years Officer JMG Scale-I :
Above 18 years but below 28 yearsOffice Assistants (Multipurpose) :
Above 18 years but below 28 years
Application Fee (For Post Code 01, 02,03 & 04) including postal charges : (Non- Refundable)
Application Fee (For Post Code 01, 02,03 & 04) (Non-Refundable) :
For SC/ST/Person with Disability candidates :
100/- for each post (Postal charges)For all others :
400/- for each post (Including postal charges)SELECTION PROCEDURE:
The selection will be made on the basis of performance in written test and interview. HOW TO APPLY
1. All eligible candidates should apply on-line through the link provided to our website www.prathamabank.org
in the prescribed format from 21-07-2011. Please note that the last date for submission of on-line application is 12-08-2011.
Candidates should have a valid e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment project. This will help him / her in getting call letter / interview advices etc. Under no circumstances he /she should share / mention e-mail ID to / of any other person.
In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line.
2. Candidates should fill up the application available after clicking the link given in the notification.
3. Branch Code and Branch Transaction Journal Number noted on the Challan form should be correctly filled in the application at appropriate place.
4. Application, after filling up all the mandatory fields and security check box, should be submitted by a click on the “submit” button.
5. All the mandatory fields ( marked with *) should be filled in, otherwise the system will not accept the application.
6. The Candidates should note/remember the Registration number and Password for future reference and use.
7. There is provision to modify the submitted online application. Candidates are requested to make use of this facility to correct the details in online application, if any. This modification facility shall be available after two days of registration and upto 14-08-2011. Modification will be allowed only three times. After the last date i.e. 14-08-2011no modification will be permitted.
8. Please note that the above is the general procedure for applying on-line. No other mode of application or incomplete application will be accepted and in such case, the application will be rejected outright.
9. After applying on-line, the candidates should take a print out of the system generated on-line application form and retain it for future reference. They should not send this print out to the Bank, which they will have to submit at the time of interview.
For More Details Visit http://www.prathamabank.org/Final%20%20Advertisement%20for%20direct%20recruitment%202011for%20the%20Banks%20website.doc
You Might also like